I am really pleased with my new room. Seeing the rabbits and pheasants reminds me of my farm.
— A Canford Resident
Barty House Private Nursing Care Home is situated in Maidstone in Kent and is registered for 59 Residents. Our Registration Category is old age and offers post operative and palliative care.
Our Specialist Care Services include:
- Long and short term stay (including respite)
- Palliative care
- Post-acute rehabilitation
- Individual assessment and care plans with monthly reviews
- 24 hour nursing
- Occupational and Diversional Therapy
- Social, recreational and stimulating activities programme both on and off site
- Hairdresser and Chiropodist
- Library Service
- Relatives/Friends Group
- Residents’ Group
- Church Services
- Laundry Service
- Individually priced care packages according to need
We have a wide selection of accommodation catering for individual needs.
Our Nursing Home accommodation facilities include:
- Comfortable rooms with TV/DVD, Nurse Call System and telephone
- Bath and shower facilities suitable for individuals' special needs
- Wheelchair access to all areas within the home
- Private and restful gardens
History of Barty House
Barty House was once the residence of the Barty Family. An imposing property with far reaching views across open countryside and yet right in the heart of the picturesque village of Bearsted in Maidstone, Kent, only a few minutes walk from the famous cricket green, with shops and station close by. The Home is both elegant and tastefully decorated and provides superb accommodation and amenities for all residents.
Talk To Us
It’s very hard to put into words my gratitude for the way you have looked after mum for the last few years. You have always been caring warm and friendly and without doubt extended mums time with us.
— A Canford Resident's Daughter