I am writing to thank you for your support in caring for Mrs M during her stay at Barty House. Mrs M and her family’s needs were complex and most of the time very difficult to manage. You and your staff were relentless in looking for ways to meet their needs and at the same time continuing to maintain your professionalism.
— A Family Friend
There are always opportunities with Canford Healthcare. We recognise that our staff are our greatest assets and are vital to our success.
- All staff recieve an induction programme and assessment of training needs
- All staff involved in food preparation will be trained in food hygiene awareness
- All staff involved with the moving and handling of residents will attend an accredited moving and handling courseA first aider will be on duty in the Home 24hrs a day
- All staff attend fire lectures twice a year
Other training given to staff will include:
- Health and Safety
- Pressure Area Care
- Cross Infection
- Subjects relating to nursing
- Customer Service
Canford Healthcare operates an equal opportunities employment policy and aims to ensure that no employment applicant or employee receives discrimination on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, sex, religion or marital status. Therefore, inappropriate behaviour including racial harassment will not be tolerated.
Talk To Us
You understood his needs and issues, and were all professional in the way you helped him and us cope with what was a very difficult time.
— A Canford Resident's Family